MVMA — DARA Clubhouse Mesh Install

At this point, it appears the weather will not cooperate; rain is forecast for all day.   Hence, we expect no Installation activities tomorrow.

Our rain date is next Saturday, 9 July, 9:00am.

In the unlikely event that the weather clears in early morning, and all is bright and beautiful…. we may attempt to reschedule the install for sometime tomorrow. If that occurs, I will advise all with another email in the morning. However, I do not expect that will come to pass……

Thanks to all who volunteered to support this activity!