The Miami Valley Mesh Alliance (MVMA) has joined with the Amateur Radio Emergency Data Network (AREDN) core technical team to provide a Mesh Network presence at Hamvention.
On Air: The local Mesh network will be found on Channel -2 at 10 MHz bandwidth. The SSID is AREDN-10-v3.
Mesh Networks Forum: AREDN’s Andre Hansen K6AH, will address AREDN capabilities, deployment and application Saturday at 1:30 PM in Forum Room 2.
Mesh Booth: MVMA and the AREDN Core Team will host visitors at Booth #1001, located in the extreme south-west corner of Building 1.
Mesh Classes: The AREDN Core Team will present mini-classes at the booth. Topics include:
- Introduction to Mesh Technology
- Mesh Implementation Techniques
- Network Planning and Link Performance Estimation
- VOIP Applications for Rapid Deployment
- Mesh Network Applications for EmComm
- Network Performance Metrics and Tools
- How to “Un-Brick” a Mesh Node
- WinLink integration with Mesh
- Live streaming video cameras
- Using MeshChat
- How to Setup Node Location Data
See booth for class schedule details.
Link to PDF version: Hamvention Mesh Program-Graphic